Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!!

I started my relationship with my boyfriend, William, one year ago today. Of course we didn't start going out right away, but that's the day I started flirting with him inappropriately through a private shout on Blogcatalog.

That's got to mean something, right? Well, it means something to me. Last night we reminicsed, over the phone, about our fateful first private conversation, involving Spongebob Squarepants, French maid outfits, and barbeque sauce. Oh, the memories.

I love you baby!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love you too sweetheart. You're my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you're gorgeous! I think I like you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! to you and William. May your relationship be filled with so much love and laughter that when adversity pays a visit, you two triumph over it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GEESH! You didn't post my good wishes to you and William. That really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Irreverent:) I moderate my comments, and I haven't been online for a while...

    So, Thank you! I appreciate your comment, It was really nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you really met somebody on blogcatalog, thats amassing. OK, calling myself Mr.Poo, I don´t think it will ever happen to me :) Sometimes I wonder whats going on in my mind when I´m looking a name.

    ReplyDelete